[Hippo-cms7-user] Hippo and CMIS just oneshot?

minimike hojnik at virtualizing.org
Tue Apr 17 16:46:37 CEST 2012

Not for me. I have tried it but it with changed some dependecys without
success. I'm even more an systemintegrator like a developer. Liferay will
comes with an functionallity to import CMIS data. But first they is buggy,
second not really flexible because it uses a not really human readable
datastructure and last I never was able to reimport Data. So after rollback
the Database some newer stuff will not been shown. Also with removing a CMIS
folder and reimport the Data.
The best WCMS solutions on OpenSource shipping CMIS are Hippo and Drupal
(heavy under development)
dotCMS EE, Adobe CQ5 and First Spirit could do that perfect but they are to
expensive for me. I havn't the money.
Magnolia serves CMIS but could not work as an Client.
Redmine with CMIS is awsome.

CMIS is the suise army knife to boost cheap content for small an middle
organisations from the Intranet to the Internet. Or for little ISP's
startups like me to bring this service as an givein to his customers.
Sharing Content on Typo3, Drupal and Liferay with the Hippo HST Portlet in
Liferay :)

At last i think I would need deep knowledge about the code from Hippo to
update it. And that I have not

cheers Darko