[Hippo-cms7-user] problem running site as root and cms preview

wouter wouter_de_vaal at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:03:15 CEST 2012

Hi Ard,
I have already deployed with site for now. Yes I am running the 7.7 range, only last week took the latest stuff via the archetype to reproduce this issue.
A week is fine for us!
Thanks for the help.
Wouter

Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 02:43:26 -0700

	On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM, wouter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jannis,

> Great that you fixed it, thanks! That you can give no estimate is fair enough, but where can I follow when this does happen, or how I can make a patch for myself when this is taking too long for us to wait for?

Which version are you on Wouter? I assume the 7.7 range, right?

End this week or next week we'll tag the 7.7 (cms & channel manager as

the  ROOT.war problem is part of the channel manager). Would that be

be good enough for you?

Regards Ard

		http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/problem-running-site-as-root-and-cms-preview-tp7472968p7491177.html