[Hippo-cms7-user] 7.7.1 export/import problem

Nils Eckelt n.eckelt at satzmedia.de
Tue Apr 24 12:45:09 CEST 2012

Same problem here. Some (most) changes in cms or console in content will
result in duplicate nodes. I got errors in the output
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 24.04.2012 12:39:26 WARN
 [org.onehippo.cms7.autoexport.DeltaXML.processEvent():195] Change not
handled by export: PropertyRemoved on
/content/documents/htwww-de/common/hippo:paths. You will need to do this
manually.
Is this a bug in the autoexport module? Have I done something wrong during
my update from 7.6.1 to 7.7.1?

Please help me. It's not possible to develop with this issue in the console.

Best regards,
 Nils

2012/4/13 Jeroen Hoffman <j.hoffman at onehippo.com>

> Are you sure the content isn't present twice in the content xml's?
> Are you using two content modules?
>
> How about a full rebuild again, specifing different -Drepo.path value?
>
> Jeroen
>

> On 13-04-12 13:38, Mykhailo Kotsur wrote:
>
>> Yes, you are right!
>>
>> But now there is another problem. All data became duplicated.
>>
>> Mike.

>>> Step 3.5: rebuild the content jar and cms war?
>>>
>>> Jeroen

Satzmedia GmbH

Altonaer Poststraße 9
22767 Hamburg