[Hippo-cms7-user] apply value list dynamically for a document type

Jasper Floor j.floor at onehippo.com
Tue Dec 4 17:31:22 CET 2012

What you can also do is create your own RenderPlugin rather than use the
DynamicMultiSelectPlugin. You don't need to extend the DMSP but it should
provide a good example of what to do. From there you can populate your
value lists based on whatever logic you desire. You could keep the list
with the blog or in a seperate folder for example.

mvg,
Jasper