[Hippo-cms7-user] What is mean of these in Jsp pages???

Priyank Gupta pgupta at mootly.com
Wed Dec 5 07:38:57 CET 2012

thanks  Adolfo Benedetti ,

One More thing i like to know that as you can see in my first post i have
asked for "${}" i got this that it is EL

<http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/file/n7579901/newsnip.png>

But as i added new image in formatting tag ,it have a key to it as
"products.detail.name" .

Now my question is to you that where is the path for it in project i
actually using hippo green demo project in my system. i want to change the
response of it to jsp and add new property.

How can i defined these new property.

Thanks.