[Hippo-cms7-user] LDAP add on

Bert Leunis b.leunis at onehippo.com
Thu Dec 6 16:09:27 CET 2012


Hi Dennis,

Did you rebuild your project, and restart? In the console, when using CND
export you should be able to see the hippoldap namespace.

With kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet,
Bert Leunis

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com



On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Dennis Vis <dennis.vis at incentro.com> wrote:

> I'm trying multiple ways to inlcude the add-on but I keep getting this
> error:
>
> javax.jcr.NamespaceException: hippoldap: is not a registered namespace
> prefix.
>
> The suggestion given did not change anything. What could be the cause of
> this?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *Dennis Vis*
> Consultant *|* Incentro Rotterdam
>
> Fascinatio Boulevard 562-4
> Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, 2909 VA
>
> *E:* dennis.vis at incentro.com
> *T:* +31102020544
> *M: *+31640801868
> *W:* www.incentro.com
> [image: Logo Incentro]<http://www.incentro.com/nl/article/incentro-de-beste-werkgever-van-nederland>
>
>
> 2012/12/6 Dennis Vis <dennis.vis at incentro.com>
>
>> That is indeed the page I was refering to. Sorry, should have posted the
>> link.
>> I have edited the dependency as per your instructions, but to no avail.
>> The same problem remains.
>>
>>
>>
>> *Dennis Vis*
>> Consultant *|* Incentro Rotterdam
>>
>> Fascinatio Boulevard 562-4
>> Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, 2909 VA
>>
>> *E:* dennis.vis at incentro.com
>> *T:* +31102020544
>> *M: *+31640801868
>> *W:* www.incentro.com
>> [image: Logo Incentro]<http://www.incentro.com/nl/article/incentro-de-beste-werkgever-van-nederland>
>>
>>
>> 2012/12/6 Jeroen Reijn <j.reijn at onehippo.com>
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I guess you are referring to the following page:
>>> http://www.onehippo.org/7_7/library/administration/ldap-addon.html
>>>
>>> If so then I think you spotted an error in our documentation.
>>>
>>> Try the following dependency:
>>>
>>> <dependency>
>>>   <groupId>org.onehippo.cms7</groupId>
>>>   <artifactId>hippo-repository-ldap</artifactId>
>>>   <version>XXX</version>
>>> </dependency>
>>>
>>> I'll try to have somebody change the documentation.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Jeroen
>>>
>>> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Dennis Vis <dennis.vis at incentro.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hello again,
>>>>
>>>> I'm trying to implement the LDAP add on, as per the documentation on
>>>> the onehippo site, but it does'nt work. I have added the dependencie to my
>>>> main pom.xml and have tried to add a hippoldap:securityprovider node to
>>>> hippo:configuration/hippo:securtiy both manualy and by XML importing the
>>>> example configuration, but both fail. The hippoldap node types do not seem
>>>> to be available. What am I doing wrong?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> *Dennis Vis*
>>>> Consultant *|* Incentro Rotterdam
>>>>
>>>> Fascinatio Boulevard 562-4
>>>> Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, 2909 VA
>>>>
>>>> *E:* dennis.vis at incentro.com
>>>> *T:* +31102020544
>>>> *M: *+31640801868
>>>> *W:* www.incentro.com
>>>> [image: Logo Incentro]<http://www.incentro.com/nl/article/incentro-de-beste-werkgever-van-nederland>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
>>>> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jeroen Reijn
>>> Solution Architect
>>> Hippo
>>>
>>> Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
>>> Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142
>>>
>>> US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
>>> Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
>>> www.onehippo.com
>>>
>>> http://about.me/jeroenreijn
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
>>> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
>>>
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.onehippo.org/pipermail/hippo-cms7-user/attachments/20121206/91dbb1dd/attachment.htm>


More information about the Hippo-cms7-user mailing list