[Hippo-cms7-user] LDAP add on

Dennis Vis dennis.vis at incentro.com
Thu Dec 6 16:23:12 CET 2012

Hi Bert,

Thank you for your reply. I did rebuild and restart, each time after I
edited the dependency. Perhaps I'm still adding the dependency in a wrong
way. I have tried Jeroen's suggestion with copy and paste, that did not
work. I figured the three X's should be replaced by a actual version
number. I tried the one from the instruction page: ${hippoecm.version}.
That did not work either. I tried looking for the current version number of
the addon and ended up using 2.22.14. Is this correct?
Either way, none of these options seem to work. When I use CND export, the
hippoldap namespace does not appear in the dropdown.

*Dennis Vis*
Consultant *|* Incentro Rotterdam

Fascinatio Boulevard 562-4
Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, 2909 VA

*E:* dennis.vis at incentro.com
*T:* +31102020544
*M: *+31640801868
*W:* www.incentro.com