[Hippo-cms7-user] LDAP add on

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Thu Dec 6 16:35:12 CET 2012

Hi Dennis,

if you are not sure which version you need you can always look up the
latest releases in our public maven repository.

See https://maven.onehippo.com/

I'm not sure how you got the 2.22.14 number, but if you are running 7.7 you
should just be able to use ${hippo.repository.version} , since it's a
repository add-on. For a CMS module you should use ${hippo.cms.version}

Cheers,

Jeroen

Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect