[Hippo-cms7-user] doAction, PRG and HTTPS

Woonsan Ko w.ko at onehippo.com
Wed Dec 12 21:43:23 CET 2012

On 12/12/12 3:31 PM, Ard Schrijvers wrote:
> I did not test it yet, but it seems to me you should get
> request.getHeader("X-Forwarded-Scheme"); Protocol is something like
> HTTP/1.1

It seems that the header value is either 'http' or 'https' according to
the following:

-
http://technosophos.com/content/rewriting-urls-x-forwarded-proto-and-reverse-proxies
- http://pythonpaste.org/wsgiproxy/

And, the header name seems to be either 'X-Forward-Scheme' or
'X-Forward-Proto' or 'X-Forward_Proto'.
Does someone have a good reference for the headers?

Regards,

Woonsan

--
w.ko at onehippo.com     www.onehippo.com