[Hippo-cms7-user] PluginConfigTest in CMS project failing under locale nl_NL

Unico Hommes u.hommes at onehippo.com
Thu Dec 13 08:21:34 CET 2012

Doesn't this just mean that when you run on a server with default
locale Dutch and you want to configure a double in a string property
that you then need to use a comma instead of a point? AFAIK we don't
have any such configurations in the CMS and I think it would be a very
rare occurrence for a project. If they do, then they should simply use
a Double type property. So on the basis of this issue I would not
conclude Hippo CMS does not run on such a system.

But it is an interesting point to raise. There might be other issues
that prevent the cms from working properly on a different default
locale. I'm pretty sure this isn't in our test plans and doubt it is
mentioned in any official availability matrix.

--
Unico