[Hippo-cms7-user] Html id attributes are removed from div even if they are present in the cleanup element

leconcombre jpboudreault at alogient.com
Thu Dec 13 16:18:32 CET 2012

Hi,

after reading the documentation, I was able to add specific classes to div
elements in Xinha rich text boxes. However, I didn't succeed in keeping the
div id attributes. I checked and there is an hippohtmlcleaner:attributes id
for the hippohtmlcleaner:name div. In fact, it seems like any attributes
added in there for divs is not taken into consideration.

I tried adding an id attribute to h1 and it works perfectly.

Is there something special that I need to do for divs?

Thanks!