[Hippo-cms7-user] command to run the hippocms in eclipse

sugail s sugailhameed at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:39:21 CEST 2012

Hi Michael,

   The link which you have send ,i have gone through that still it is only
explaining the importing the project and i am looking on the installation
process like the requirement of plugin and the environment IDE . I am
currently using the ofbiz frame work in eclipse and now i am eager to learn
the installation and execution of  hippo cms  in eclipse environment.

 ----------Sugail