[Hippo-cms7-user] command to run the hippocms in eclipse

sugail s sugailhameed at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:37:40 CEST 2012

Hi all,

 I am unable to configure the maven in Eclipse galileo .
Moreover which is the exact repository to take svn check out for the hippo
.provide the link for taking the check out
The baby step for hippo is not vaild for me unless i have to install mave
in my eclipse.
Provide the exact steps for installing the hippo in eclipse.