[Hippo-cms7-user] Xinha issue after upgrade to 7.7.

Paul van der Zandt paul.vander.zandt at capgemini.com
Fri Jun 15 16:50:46 CEST 2012


Hi guys,

I found an issue using the Xinha editor within compounds. I found it after
an upgrade to Hippo 7.7(.3). This problem does not occur in a Hippo 7.6
configuration. I used the following setup:

1. A compound with a Title (string) a Body (html) attribute.
2. A  documenttype with a Header (string) and a ContentBlock (multiple of
the compound I created before)

When I create a document using the CMS interface and first enter text in the
Header field and next click on the html field, the Xinha editor does not
load and the logging shows the next exception:

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.InvalidUrlException:
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
root:tabs:panel-container:cards:2:panel:center:tabs:panel-container:cards:1:panel:editor:extension.editor:form:template:view:7:item:view:1:item:view:2:item:view:1:item
not found on page org.hippoecm.frontend.PluginPage[id = 1], listener
interface = [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public
abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:262)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1312)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1438)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:546)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:486)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:319)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.hippoecm.frontend.ResourceRewriteFilter.doFilter(ResourceRewriteFilter.java:129)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.login.ConcurrentLoginFilter.doFilter(ConcurrentLoginFilter.java:56)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:291)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Caused by:
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
root:tabs:panel-container:cards:2:panel:center:tabs:panel-container:cards:1:panel:editor:extension.editor:form:template:view:7:item:view:1:item:view:2:item:view:1:item
not found on page org.hippoecm.frontend.PluginPage[id = 1], listener
interface = [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public
abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveListenerInterfaceTarget(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:427)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveRenderedPage(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:472)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:144)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 	... 23 more

I tried this configuration on the Go Green Demo and - although I can not see
the logging - it looks like I run into the same issue. However there is no
guarantee that this exception is always thrown, sometimes I have to to save
and edit the document a few times to make it show. I wasn't able to
reproduce this issue in our 7.6 setup.

Does this ring a bell or should I just file a bug report.

Cheers,
Paul.

--
View this message in context: http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Xinha-issue-after-upgrade-to-7-7-tp7578492.html
Sent from the Hippo CMS 7 mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the Hippo-cms7-user mailing list