[Hippo-cms7-user] Hippo CMS Information

Drisya drisya.nair at techvantagesystems.com
Mon Jun 18 12:11:08 CEST 2012

You are right.I was supposed to use "mvn -P cargo.run" and it end up
with some Ant exception(

  "Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
  'org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-maven2-plugin:1.1.3:run': Unable to load the
  mojo 'org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-maven2-plugin:1.1.3:run' in the plugin
  'org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-maven2-plugin'. A required class is missing:
  org/apache/tools/ant/BuildException
  org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException "). That's why i tried to search other ways.

In the below mentioned link,
https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/Hippo+Trail

there are three demo videos(Hippo trail in action! Watch the 40 minutes quickstart developing with Hippo CMS 7 screencast (Feb 25, 2011).).
In that, the person is using " jetty run -o" to debug/run the page.

Is it possible to run the project in eclipse using cargo?please guide me.