[Hippo-cms7-user] Template composer containers, hst:include and empty outputs

Woonsan Ko w.ko at onehippo.com
Mon Jun 18 18:01:13 CEST 2012

On 6/18/12 4:38 AM, Reinier van den Born wrote:
> That was the solution I was about to propose :-).
> I have one addition: besides a var name, maybe you should also allow a
> scope parameter (to be consistent with other tags that write to a variable).

Well, I don't think it's required to support 'scope' in the hst tags.
We haven't support 'scope' attribute for the hst url tags
(<hst:renderURL/>, <hst:actionURL/> and <hst:resourceURL/>). We simply
store those into page scoped attributes. Portlet tags keep this
simplicity, too.

You can still use <c:set /> tag if you want to store the variable in
other scopes.

Regards,

Woonsan

--