[Hippo-cms7-user] HTML field invisible after deletion of compound type block in CMS

Robert de Vries robert.de.vries at hinttech.com
Mon Jun 25 13:22:01 CEST 2012

Dear Hippo dev's,

I just started on a Hippo project and I have no clue.

I have an issue with the Xinha HTML editor in Hippo CMS 7.7.1.

I have a document type with a so called block (compound type containing
o.a. a html field) of which multiple instances are allowed.

After the following sequence every HTML field I click in edit mode gets
invisible. After logging out and in everything is as usual:

  *      Open a document of the above mentioned document type.
  *      Click Edit.
  *      Delete one block.
  *      Click in another text field.
  *      Close the document without saving.
  *      Reopen the document.
  *      Delete one block.
  *      Click in another text field.
  *      Close the document without saving.
  *      Open another document containing a HTML text field.
  *      Click Edit.
  *      Click in the HTML text field and the field will render invisible.

Has someone any idea how this can be solved?

Kind regards,

Robert de Vries