[Hippo-cms7-user] ANOUNCEMENT: Go-Live HippoCampus, Hippo's new documentation site

Kranendonk, Sjoerd sjoerd.kranendonk at capgemini.com
Thu Sep 6 11:34:01 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I've found another case of missing info.
I've searched for Rich Text [1]
to get to the xinha config page, and it returns the result as the first option.
but when I click the link 'Configure the Rich-text fields (Xinha)<http://www.onehippo.org/7_7/library/concepts/document-types/configure-the-rich-text-fields-xinha.html>' [2] it returns an empty page.

Where can I find the xinha config documentation these days? Also I'm having trouble locating the htmlcleaner documentation. It is mentioned in some rewriting documentation but not linked and seems not to have its own page anymore?

cheers,

Sjoerd

[1] http://www.onehippo.org/7_7/search/Version/7_7?query=rich+text<http://www.onehippo.org/7_7/search/Version/7_7?query=rich+text>
[2] http://www.onehippo.org/7_7/library/concepts/document-types/configure-the-rich-text-fields-xinha.html