[Hippo-cms7-user] Odd apache behavior

Wouter Danes Wouter.Danes at hinttech.com
Fri Sep 7 16:53:06 CEST 2012

Hmm, tried that, but now I get a warning and the same behavior.

[Fri Sep 07 16:51:02 2012] [warn] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts

It's two chained apache's btw, does that make a difference?

The first apache routes to the second apache, the config that I'm showing is from the 2nd apache.

Come to think of it.. The first apache might eat the headers, which might be the issue here..