[Hippo-cms7-user] Detecting the default channel manager rest uri?

Zandt, Paul van der paul.vander.zandt at capgemini.com
Tue Sep 11 21:32:00 CEST 2012

Hi Woonsan,

I've experienced the same issue. I solved it by creating a new slightly modified version of the hstRestProxyService. See http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Note-on-hstRestProxyService-td7578534.html for more details. Ard reacted to it, but I haven't had the time to review or comment on it. This solution does work for us. It is a non intrusive solution, but it does require a little configuration if you want to use a different port (or even url). If it would be possible to automatically determine the value of the rest.uri, we would be the first in line to use it.

Cheers,
Paul.