[Hippo-cms7-user] Detecting the default channel manager rest uri?

Michiel Rop m.rop at onehippo.com
Thu Sep 13 08:53:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

Why a system property? We already store this information in the
> "hst:channelmanagerhostgroup" property on the hst:hosts.

It might be a corner case, but at one of our clients two application
servers on the same machine run on different port and use the same
repository. There could be other solutions than using a system property,
but the port number in that case cannot be stored in the repository.
--
Best regards,
Michiel Rop