[Hippo-cms7-user] Hippo and MySql Cluster

David Martin dmartin at ippon.fr
Thu Sep 13 09:48:19 CEST 2012

Hi Marco,

As you may encounter some difficulties using MySQL Cluster because of its
specific Storage Engine, why don't you use a  InnoDB-based replicated
system (Master-Master for instance) which is not that hard to set up and
shouldn't lead you in deep water ?

David

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <
marco.disabatino at tirasa.net> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I need to install Hippo on Mysql Cluster. The Mysql Cluster work with
> ndbcluster storage engine and I have problems with text/blob columns.
>
> Suggestion?
>
> Regards
> Marco
>
>   --