[Hippo-cms7-user] Hippo and MySql Cluster

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Fri Sep 14 13:47:16 CEST 2012

Hello Marco,

apologies for my late reply

For deployment support and issues like you now have we offer
commercial offering. It can be accessed when you have a Hippo Support
Subscription. A Support Subscription also gives you access to
developers, consulting and training

If you want to speak to someone about our commercial offerings, you
can contact sales at onehippo.com.

Regards Ard