[Hippo-cms7-user] enabling tag cloud

Gerard Klijs g.klijs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:20:55 CEST 2012

I realize this is an old tread, but I have kind of the same problem. I run
cms 7.7.5 and plugin version 4.04.01.
In the CMS all I see is hippostd:tags. When looking deeper into the problem
it seems my tags folder in the console is build wrong. The tagcloudplugin
takes the first entry of the tags, which is names hippostd:tags, but in this
folder the "real" ttags are located. But the TagCloudPlugin does not reach
then in the getItemModels() node. What would be the best way to solve this,
so that I dod get the real tags?