[Hippo-cms7-user] Exception : No repository found at: vm://

Woonsan Ko w.ko at onehippo.com
Fri Sep 21 15:39:01 CEST 2012

Hi Mehul,

Are you using HST APIs in your cms web application context?
Can you explain why more?
If you copy shared jar files to cms, there might be some classloader
conflict issues.
So, if you just want to connect to the repository and get session in
your cms application context, then there is other nicer ways.
Or, you'd better use a separate site application with your codes.

Regards,

Woonsan