[Hippo-cms7-user] Exception : No repository found at: vm://

Mehul Parmar mehul.parmar at indivirtual.com
Fri Sep 21 16:06:23 CEST 2012

Hello Woonsan

Yes at moment I am using them in the CMS web application. I had them
originally in the tomcat instance's lib forlder (just like bundled tomact)
but then starting up the tomcat instance with cms threw exceptions relating
to the classes not found, so I just simply added them to the cms webapp lib
folder and it worked. Thats the sole reason and I understand the class
loader issue, I will remove them from the cms libs.

Yes the site is a war generated by archtype project and the ZipcodeToolJob
is a custom code and it starts right away after the start up. Maybe that's
the reason why it is failing.

Thanks
Mehul