[Hippo-cms7-user] Unable to set Taxonomy plugin up

David Martin dmartin at ippon.fr
Wed Sep 26 11:16:16 CEST 2012

I forgot a last point, which can be an enhancement.
Currently, there is no other way than using the console to add a new
taxonomy (in our example, let's consider I want to add exampletaxonomy2
aside exampletaxonomy).
The CMS interface doesn't provide any menu when clicking on the arrow next
to "taxonomy". The only message visible is "no actions available".
It could be nice to be able to create a new taxonomy and edit its content
only from the CMS interface.

David