[Hippo-cms7-user] 404 page for sub levels

Dennis Vis dennis.vis at incentro.com
Thu Sep 27 15:43:00 CEST 2012

Good day all,

I'm trying to implement a 404 page. The documentation on
onehippo.orgdescribes placing an _any_ node at the root of my sitemap.
This should
catch all uri's that cannot be mapped to a valid page. This does work, but
only for top level uri's. On my local environment
http://localhost:8080/site/afy4bdsv results in a nice 'not found' page. But
http://localhost:8080/site/nieuws/afy4bdsv shows a blank space where the
'not found' message should be, as well as an error on the command line
about not being able to resolve the address.
How should I go about creating a 404 page for all uri's that cannot be
matched?

*Dennis Vis*
Consultant *|* Incentro Rotterdam

Fascinatio Boulevard 562-4
Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, 2909 VA

*E:* dennis.vis at incentro.com
*T:* +31102020544
*M: *+31640801868
*W:* www.incentro.com