[Hippo-cms7-user] 404 page for sub levels

Dennis Vis dennis.vis at incentro.com
Thu Sep 27 16:37:05 CEST 2012

Thank you all for the advice. I did have an _any_ node below the nieuws
node. I do want to show the menu and search functionality to users, so that
they can navigate to a exisiting page right from the 'not found' page. I
ended up using William's suggestion and it's working great.
Again, thank you all!

*Dennis Vis*
Consultant *|* Incentro Rotterdam

Fascinatio Boulevard 562-4
Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, 2909 VA

*E:* dennis.vis at incentro.com
*T:* +31102020544
*M: *+31640801868
*W:* www.incentro.com